- Whole World Needs Energy and Water – In One Form Or Other – Of Appropriate Quality And In Sufficient Quantity – At low Cost – Without Adversely Affecting The Environments. At Homes, In Commercial Establishments and In Industries.
- To Achieve All That, We Need To Explore The Planet For Pollution Free Environments, Energy From The Renewable Sources I.e. SUN, WINDS, GEO-THERMAL, ENERGY FROM OCEANS, BIOMASS, WASTE-TO-ENERGY and so on.
- ONLY COMPANY IN INDIA TO MANUFACTURE ALL THE COMPONENTS, EQUIPMENT AND COMPLETE SYSTEMS FOR CONCENTRATED SOLAR POWER.
- We At Hiro Energy, With Our Long And Varied Experience, Have Acquired The Competency In Abundance And Have Mastered This Art.
- The Technologies Have Been Innovated, To Design, Develop And Manufacture The Components, The Equipment And The Complete Systems, For Ease Of Operation, To Minimize Maintenance Etc. In The Most Cost Effective Manner.
- To Provide Comprehensive Turnkey Services Right From Concept To Commissioning Including Feasibility Study, Detailed Project Reports Including EPC.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Innovative Design, Development And Manufacture Of All The Components, Equipment And Systems Including Storage For Concentrated Solar Power.
- Innovative Design, Development And Manufacture Of Most Of The Components, Equipment And The Systems For Other Technology Fields Including Green Hydrogen Electrolysis Equipment.
PROJECTS PLANNING, EXECUTION AND COMMISSIONING AS TURNKEY SOLUTIONS.
- CSP Power Generation With/out Storage.
- CST With Storage For Industrial Process Heat, Eliminating Use Of Highly Polluting Fossil Fuels, Water Desalination, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Green Hydrogen Production Etc.
PROBLEMS IN RENEWABLE POWER SECTOR IN INDIA
- Concentrated Solar Thermal Energy Technology Has Not Developed In INDIA Due To The Fact That Quality Components, Equipment And The Systems Are Not Manufactured Locally. Imported Components Are Very Costly To Use
- Capital Costs Of Projects For Power Generation In CSP Technology Are High.
HOW HIRO ENERGY PROPOSES TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS
- By Introducing Concentrated Solar Thermal Energy which can be stored and, can be used as and when required.
- The technology is well proven but the components and the components, equipment and the systems had to be imported, are expensive and , the quality is questionable.